Beginning January 2018!
Morningside Montessori's Twos Program is now available in the afternoons! Being two years-old is a wondrous milestone! Your child is curious about the world, exploding into language, developing self-awareness, and fortifying physical skills. Provide your soon-to-be two year-old the gift of learning and growing in a Montessori environment that cultivates a love of learning. Montessori curriculum includes movement, sensorial materials, imaginative play, playtime on our 3,000-sq. ft. rooftop playground, and much more.
- Montessori toddler environment that promotes socialization and language development
- Nurturing and seasoned educators lovingly guide each child
- Credentialed teacher works with children to guide their learning
- Free registration to Morningside Montessori School's Parent Education Workshop Series, an annual series of workshops designed with new parents in mind
- Monthly "Child Chats" with Head of School that offer additional support to parents
*If child is uncomfortable separating, parent/caregiver must accompany child.
Start Date: January 9, 2018
End Date: May 31, 2018
Meeting Dates & Times: Class meets Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Tuition: The tuition cost for the Afternoon Twos program is $3,800 for the entire term (January 9, 2018 – May 31, 2018). A non-refundable $800 deposit is due by one week after receiving an admissions offer. The remaining tuition balance is due by January 9, 2018.
Payments may be made by check, money order or credit card. Please note there is a 3% processing fee for credit card payments. Once you have received an admissions offer, if you wish to pay be credit card, please call Lauren Flowers to pay by phone: (212) 316-1555.