- Animal-themed curriculum with art, cooking, movement, music, science, sewing, and yoga
- Activities led by MMS staff: Jash, Mr. Tim, Sheree, Rose, Mary Jane, Delia, Letira, and Debbie
- Real animals visit the classrooms (i.e. turtles, rabbits, snakes, frogs, etc.)
- 3,000 sq.ft. terrace playground with sprinklers, trikes, and climbing
- Weekly swimming lessons via SwimJim (3 and older)
Led by MMS's extraordinary teachers and staff, the Summer of Science program is a hands-on, play-based program for children ages 2-5. Housed in our sun-filled classrooms, children enjoy animal-themed activities, including art, cooking, movement, music, science, seeking, and yoga. Visits from special guests include The Art Farm, The Science Tellers, The Nature Company, and Reptiles on the Move . Swimming with SwimJim is available for children 3 and older.
The Summer of Science Program now runs for a total of six weeks or "sessions." One session is equivalent to one week.
NEW! You may enroll your child for any or all sessions, consecutively or sporadically. (Ex: A child may attend sessions 1 and 2, while another may attend sessions 1 and 3). Space is limited per session. You may enroll in more sessions later on if space is still available.
Session 1: June 18 - June 22
Session 2: June 25 - June 29
Session 3: July 2 - July 6 (we are closed for Independence Day)
Session 4: July 9 - July 13
Session 5: July 16 - July 20
Session 6: July 23 - July 26 (we are closed on July 27)
Age requirement: 2 years old
Days & Times: Tues/Weds/Thurs, 9am - 1pm
Is my child required to be toilet trained? No.
Base fee: $292 per session. One session is equivalent to one week.
Age Requirement: 3 - 5
Days & Times: Mondays - Fridays, 9am - 2pm or 9am - 4pm
Is my child required to be toilet trained? Yes.
Base fee: 9am - 2pm: $520 per session. 9am - 4pm: $600 per session. One session is equivalent to one week.
Swimming lessons with SwimJim!
Only one spot remaining for Sessions 1 and 2 - register now!
Optional swimming lessons via SwimJim are available only to children enrolled in the Curious Coyotes or Curious Capuchins programs.
- Children learn to swim with their summer friends
- Small instructor-to-child ratio
- Tailored to each child's specific level (beginners, intermediate, advanced--all are welcome)
- Children travel with supervised summer program teachers and counselors
- Full summer program experience is a one-stop-shop!
Children 3 and older may enroll in optional swimming lessons. Lessons take place twice weekly for an additional fee of $90/week. Note: Session 6 (Week of July 23) includes only one swimming lesson. Prorated fee for swimming lesson during Session 6 is $45.