- Animal-themed curriculum with art, cooking, movement, music, science, sewing, and yoga
- Activities led by MMS staff: Jash, Mr. Tim, Sheree, Rose, Mary Jane, Delia, Letira, and Debbie
- Real animals visit the classrooms (i.e. turtles, rabbits, snakes, frogs, etc.)
- 3,000 sq.ft. terrace playground with sprinklers, trikes, and climbing
- Weekly swimming lessons via SwimJim (3 and older)
Led by MMS's extraordinary teachers and staff, the Summer of Science program is a hands-on, play-based program for children ages 2-5. Housed in our sun-filled classrooms, children enjoy animal-themed activities, including art, cooking, movement, music, science, seeking, and yoga. Visits from special guests include The Art Farm, The Science Tellers, The Nature Company, and Reptiles on the Move . Swimming with SwimJim is available for children 3 and older.
The Summer of Science Program now runs for a total of six weeks or "sessions." One session is equivalent to one week.
NEW! You may enroll your child for any or all sessions, consecutively or sporadically. (Ex: A child may attend sessions 1 and 2, while another may attend sessions 1 and 3). Space is limited per session. You may enroll in more sessions later on if space is still available.
Session 1: June 18 - June 22
Session 2: June 25 - June 29
Session 3: July 2 - July 6 (we are closed for Independence Day)
Session 4: July 9 - July 13
Session 5: July 16 - July 20
Session 6: July 23 - July 26 (we are closed on July 27)
Age requirement: 2 years old
Days & Times: Tues/Weds/Thurs, 9am - 1pm
Is my child required to be toilet trained? No.
Base fee: $292 per session. One session is equivalent to one week.
Age Requirement: 3 - 5
Days & Times: Mondays - Fridays, 9am - 2pm or 9am - 4pm
Is my child required to be toilet trained? Yes.
Base fee: 9am - 2pm: $520 per session. 9am - 4pm: $600 per session. One session is equivalent to one week.
Swimming lessons with SwimJim!
Optional swimming lessons via SwimJim are available only to children enrolled in the Curious Coyotes or Curious Capuchins programs.
- Children learn to swim with their summer friends
- Small instructor-to-child ratio
- Tailored to each child's specific level (beginners, intermediate, advanced--all are welcome)
- Children travel with supervised summer program teachers and counselors
- Full summer program experience is a one-stop-shop!
Children 3 and older may enroll in optional swimming lessons. Lessons take place twice weekly for an additional fee of $90/week. Note: Session 6 (Week of July 23) includes only one swimming lesson. Prorated fee for swimming lesson during Session 6 is $45.