Beginning January 2018!
Spend two afternoons a week with your toddler and meet other parents while your child engages in a toddler-designed environment! Classes feature sensorial and practical life materials, movement, music, art and more.
The Toddlers Together Program is the perfect transition for toddlers into preschool.
- Montessori toddler environment that promotes physical and language development
- Nurturing and seasoned educators lovingly guide each child
- Free registration to Morningside Montessori School's Parent Education Workshop Series, an annual series of workshops designed with new parents in mind
- Monthly "Child Chats" with Head of School that offer additional support to parents
- Weekly topics of discussion
*Child must be accompanied by a parent or caregiver at all times.
Start Date: January 8, 2018
End Date: May 30, 2018
Meeting Dates & Times: Class meets Mondays and Wednesdays from 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Tuition: The tuition cost for the Toddlers Together Program is $1,500 for the entire term (January 8, 2018 – May 30, 2018). A non-refundable $500 deposit is due one week after receiving an admissions offer. The remaining tuition balance is due by January 8, 2018.
Payments may be made by check, money order or credit card. Please note there is a 3% processing fee for credit card payments. Once you have received an admissions offer, if you wish to pay be credit card, please call Lauren Flowers to pay by phone: (212) 316-1555.